- Choosing a property for a new industrial development project is an important decision, and one that the GEOTRAC Industrial Development Team understands well. As a result, we have eliminated the guess work and streamlined the process to breaking ground.
We offer flexibility in lot configuration and size with all utilities delivered to the lot boundary, as well as customized placement of rail spurs to maximize production efficiencies.
- Unlike other industrial parks, GEOTRAC Industrial Hub offers its smaller clients the option to locate at the Incubator Site. This specific tract of land is designed specifically for companies beginning their expansion phase, providing access to shared utilities and railroad infrastructure.
- No matter the size, shape or configuration you desire for a new facility, the GEOTRAC Industrial Development Team will match these needs and expedite the process to get you up and running.
BREAK GROUND TODAY AT GEOTRAC INDUSTRIAL HUB!
Call us at 956-831-7731
SITE SELECTION CRITERIA
- Heavy Industrial
- 286,000lb Capable
- Brownsville & Rio Grande International Railway, LLC
- Class I Interchanges with
- 42 foot deep channel
- 1,200-foot wide turning basin
UTILITIES: Water, Sewer, Electric
- Water Provider: Brownsville Public Utilities Board (BPUB)
- Electric Providers: Brownsville Public Utilities Board (BPUB) and Magic Valley Electric Cooperative
- Sewer Provider: Brownsville Public Utilities Board (BPUB)
- Natural Gas Provider: Texas Gas Service
- Fiber optic capabilities: AT&T
- Mexican Border: 8 miles