The Brownsville & Rio Grande International Railway, is a short line railroad operating 45 miles of track, providing exclusive common carrier rail transportation to all facilities located with the Brownsville Navigation District.
GEOTRAC Industrial Hub clients can expect to receive all of the benefits from adding rail into their facilities.
Whether you are shipping scrap metal, lumber, steel pipe, or wind blades, the Brownsville & Rio Grande International Railway will find a way to safely and efficiently move your product.
- Safety is our #1 highest priority, promoting a “Total Safety Culture” for our clients and employees alike
- OmniTRAX managed railroads are nationally recognized for our safety record by the American Short Line and Regional Railroad Associations.
- 24/6 Operations
- Customized switching operation options
- Unit, manifest, and small manifest load options
- Class 1 Deep-Water Port
- Brownsville & Rio Grande International Railway, LLC has been an integral part of serving the dynamic industrial base for more than 30 years